Outside Artists Pages

lunedì 20 agosto 2012

Tribute To Gandalf The Grey. Andrea Marino


 
Here's another unexpected work, a tribute to Gandalf the Grey (Lord of the Rings character), a subject that I made on behalf of a friend. A job that I thought I could accomplish in one night, I had little time and I cimentai at my own risk, and I must say that the result is satisfactory in my opinion, I used watercolor pencils, to get a result quickly and effectively, there are those who consider them color unprofessional, but a big stupid, any tool if used professionally also becomes professional. See you at the next job

Ecco un altro inaspettato lavoro, un tributo a Gandalf il grigio (personaggio del signore degli anelli), un soggetto che ho realizzato per conto di un amico. Un lavoro che non credevo di poter realizzare in una notte, avevo poco tempo e mi cimentai a mio rischio e pericolo, e devo dire che il risultato a parere mio è soddisfacente, ho utilizzato le matite acquerellabili, per avere un risultato rapido e efficace, c’è chi li considera colori poco professionali, ma e una grossa stupidaggine, qualunque strumento se utilizzato con professionalità diventa anch’esso professionale.  Ci vediamo al prossimo lavoro

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento